- Endurance Bio Barrier Mold FAQ
- Why is EBB so different at preventing mold?
- How does EBB prevent mold from growing?
- How long does EBB prevent mold from recurring?
- What other precautions can I take to help EBB?
- How do I know where EBB has been applied?
- Which EBB product is used for mold prevention?
- Which EBB product is used for removing mold?
- How do I use EBB properly to remove mold?
- How do I know if I have removed all molds?
- Should I hire a mold removal professional?
- Can I use bleach to remove mold?
- Where will I find mold in my home or office?
How do I properly use Endurance BioBarrier to safely remove mold?
Endurance BioBarrier Cleaner Prep effectively removes mold when sprayed, wiped, mopped, or used as a dip. Use enough to get the surface wet, allow it to stand for 1-5 minutes, then wipe or rinse until clean. For tougher jobs, let EBB Cleaner Prep stand for up to 15 minutes and agitate soiled area with a brush or cloth.