- Endurance Bio Barrier Mold FAQ
- Why is EBB so different at preventing mold?
- How does EBB prevent mold from growing?
- How long does EBB prevent mold from recurring?
- What other precautions can I take to help EBB?
- How do I know where EBB has been applied?
- Which EBB product is used for mold prevention?
- Which EBB product is used for removing mold?
- How do I use EBB properly to remove mold?
- How do I know if I have removed all molds?
- Should I hire a mold removal professional?
- Can I use bleach to remove mold?
- Where will I find mold in my home or office?
How do I know where Endurance BioBarrier has been applied once it has dried?
Once Endurance BioBarrier is allowed to air dry, it is clear and cannot be seen by the naked eye. However, under a black light (UV light) EBB glows, showing you are protected and preventing mold growth in that area.