- Endurance Bio Barrier Mold FAQ
- Why is EBB so different at preventing mold?
- How does EBB prevent mold from growing?
- How long does EBB prevent mold from recurring?
- What other precautions can I take to help EBB?
- How do I know where EBB has been applied?
- Which EBB product is used for mold prevention?
- Which EBB product is used for removing mold?
- How do I use EBB properly to remove mold?
- How do I know if I have removed all molds?
- Should I hire a mold removal professional?
- Can I use bleach to remove mold?
- Where will I find mold in my home or office?
How does Endurance BioBarrier prevent mold from growing?
Endurance BioBarrier uses a high tech latex polymer which binds the active ingredients to the protected surface. Think of the polymer like a screen. The active ingredients are always available, through the screen, to prevent mold from growing. When conditions are right, the polymer or screen opens slightly, exposing more of the active ingredients and immediately fighting and killing the mold spores. As moisture decreases, the polymer heals itself (the screen partially closes) awaiting the next challenge.